Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Head count:

Sound off if you're still alive...
    26 Jun 2015, 13:39
  • 30 Jun 2015, 08:27
  • 14 Sep 2016, 04:16
  • Subject: Re: Head count:

I was just going through my old email account and saw a reply for here. Wow, I didn't think I'd be back here...like ever, or anyone else for that matter.
    15 Oct 2016, 21:20
  • 07 Dec 2016, 12:43

Time is an invention and a unit of measurement hence why it is strictly speaking impossible to go back in time. It's like trying to go back in litres.

Also what the hell am I doing back here and why has this site stopped taking ages to load?
    12 Dec 2016, 01:22

the-termin8r wrote:Time is an invention and a unit of measurement hence why it is strictly speaking impossible to go back in time. It's like trying to go back in litres.

Also what the hell am I doing back here and why has this site stopped taking ages to load?

Probably because the site traffic is down to maybe five users per month at best lmao, still come back here occasionally for nostalgia's sake. Had fun moderating these forums back in the day, got the opportunity to get to know the community manager Chance and a few other Crytek employees, ( mostly all now gone with the closure of the UK office :/ ) had some good times! Always fun when I meet other big fans of the Crysis series in real life and I can tell them I was staff on both the old crymod site and here and got the opportunity to talk with lots of Crytek staff over the years, always a good conversation starter with other gamers anyway hah!
    26 Dec 2016, 13:06

Crysis achieved something no game has ever done. I got so pissed off at just how broken it was that I literally snapped the disc in half. But I snapped it casually showing no rage in my emotions lol. I just walked over to my ps3 and broke it. I've never lost control of my game rage like that. I usually moan a bit or grunt, I once threw my remote on the floor but that's about it.

https://cdn-business.discourse.org/uplo ... 4ab500.png

I quit gaming over 5 months ago now. I got bored of it as a whole.
    01 Jan 2017, 04:08

How the fuck can i delete my account? I'm really tired of asking that to everybody without gettin' the right facken attention.

I have sent a private message to the owner/admin of this useless forum and he has never replied back.

I had opened a topic but it's still empty, no answer, no reply, a facken fack of nothin'.

I want to delete my account. And i haven't found the way to do it. I did read somewhere in the forum there was an option within our profile that allow us to delete our account , but there is no option at all.

Someone HELP MEEEEEEEEEE
    06 Feb 2017, 18:23
  • 06 Feb 2017, 18:23

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence