Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Good Evening!

It's nice to see so many crysis enthusiasts here today before the site is even finalized, and i'm sure within the next few days we'll see more "can it run crysis" threads than you can even imagine. But anyways i just figured i'd say hi to the world of crysis2.

On another note, it'll be interesting to see how the beta process progresses and to those of you who keep spamming beta requests...please just be patient and wait until they actually have an application up, which i'm sure they will have. You must remember what is a beta without long surveys, in depth computer performance scan and other fun things.

Cheers!,
    14 Jun 2010, 04:44
  • 14 Jun 2010, 05:47
  • Subject: It took me over an hour just

It took me over an hour just to sign in, so im pretty sure i wasn't in the first "wave", but il spam for Beta anyway :P
    14 Jun 2010, 06:33
  • Subject: It took me over an hour just

It took me over an hour just to sign in, so im pretty sure i wasn't in the first "wave", but il spam for Beta anyway :P
    14 Jun 2010, 06:34
  • Subject: yeah not even gonna lie i

yeah not even gonna lie i feel really poorly about the multiple thread posts...i only hit the button once which makes me even more irritated
    14 Jun 2010, 09:01
  • Subject: I'm pretty sure the servers

I'm pretty sure the servers are haunted right now and Crytek is performing an exorcism. Hopefully they'll have things running smoothly in a bit.
    14 Jun 2010, 11:14
  • 14 Jun 2010, 14:43
  • 14 Jun 2010, 18:25
  • 15 Jun 2010, 18:53
  • Subject: @ JPController---- My guess

@ JPController---- My guess and someones early suggest was the more posts you put up the more cred u get --- lmao at that one--- as the reveals said it all basically be in to win, come early for a chance and so on, personally I will jus be happy to get to grips wiv the finished product, aint gunna sit up all nite postin my li'l ass off, lol...!!
    18 Jun 2010, 00:38

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence