Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Re: VoIP Voice Chat- Use it!!

HardSiesta wrote:No, you're not wrong. Maybe I could have made the post a little smoother, but I was just stating the obvious, no? :I

Maybe, but as Crysis 2 is the first MP FPS I play regularly, some things that are obvious for other gamers aren't for me. Anyway, no problem, no offense here.
    29 Aug 2011, 18:03
  • 29 Aug 2011, 22:34

Hi folks,

it may be a while since the last post but I would like to get VOIP working.
    I have all necessary options activated but I never heard any voice despite a properly working headset (Skype & Google Talk / Voice are working perfectly). What I want to say is that all options in Windows have been made to have VOIP running only Crysis2 is "refusing" has anybody some hint/advice for me?

Cheers
    13 May 2012, 21:15

laokoon wrote:Hi folks,

I have all necessary options activated but I never heard any voice despite a properly working headset (Skype & Google Talk / Voice are working perfectly). What I want to say is that all options in Windows have been made to have VOIP running only Crysis2 is "refusing" has anybody some hint/advice for me?

Cheers

Maybe none is talking?
    13 May 2012, 21:25

TSAndrey wrote:
    laokoon wrote:Hi folks,

Cheers

Maybe none is talking?

Sometimes some VOIP Icons seem to be active for a few seconds, I suppose this is when people talk or at least try to..
    Is it really so that no one uses ingame VOIP ? Really no one ?

Cheers
    13 May 2012, 21:55

Here you go. You're welcome to join this Ventrilo while playing Crysis2.

Ventrilo IP: 72.51.60.188 Port: 4304
    14 May 2012, 03:05

I gave up using the in-game system and I happily use TeamSpeak 3 to communicate with some Spanish friends from another forum. I also joined the fVic server once, but my English sucks :)
    14 May 2012, 17:13

I've used Mumble and TS3 in game with C2 without issues. Thanks to those folks that helped me config them so I can still hear effects (footsteps, etc.) and lower the damn music et al. These apps work beautifully. Never tried VOIP and would not want to be on public servers listening to nonsense kiddies screaming into the mic.

BiginParis.
    14 May 2012, 17:18
  • 14 May 2012, 18:41

StorMaj wrote:
    drfelip wrote:I gave up using the in-game system and I happily use TeamSpeak 3 to communicate with some Spanish friends from another forum. I also joined the fVic server once, but my English sucks :)
    your english is fine, please join more often.

You are too kind :)

My main problem is that I need all my concentration to follow a conversation in English, so I don't really enjoy the experience... But I'm going to accept your offering soon (after I come back home and I have access to my PC).
    14 May 2012, 20:52

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence