Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Re: About QuiT Clan

While he doesn't cheat, people really shouldn't be playing on servers where they have a ping over 400. (I'd normally say 200 but the community is too small for it)

Not saying this purely to QuiT, just a fact a lot of your members who do come to the AUS servers are over that range and the gameplay experience for all is decreased. I also know there are plenty of busy servers closer to those locations.
    24 Apr 2012, 02:35

I'd like to join your clan, but my ping is always high(400-500) when playing on your server. Would that be a problem? And at what time you guys are playing, so that I can play with you guys more often.

TheUltimatePlayer
    01 May 2012, 05:06

TheUltimatePlayer wrote:I'd like to join your clan, but my ping is always high(400-500) when playing on your server. Would that be a problem? And at what time you guys are playing, so that I can play with you guys more often.

TheUltimatePlayer

hello, well, 400 to 500 ping is really unplayable but still if you want to join, you can play with some of our Indian/Australian members on Australian servers. Also register/apply at quit.forumup.gr. Then your application may be considered.
    Have fun
    QuiTsoofi
    01 May 2012, 09:02

F*ck, I got stuck at that comfirmation code thingy. Whatever I write IS WRONG.

TheUltimatePlayer
    01 May 2012, 09:31

Unable to reseed PRNG

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 2006 MySQL server has gone away

UPDATE quit_config SET config_value = '1da2320475b02617a41fbe9c89bf353b' WHERE config_name = 'rand_seed'

Line : 139
    File : functions.php

That's what I got.

TheUltimatePlayer
    01 May 2012, 09:42
  • 01 May 2012, 12:28

cooldudesubho wrote:soofi still downloading bf3?Lol

na, my download is fcuked.come on xfire subho
    01 May 2012, 12:42

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for: