Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Re: Patch 1.9.5 Fix-List

"when there is more information we'll share it"
    they don't have any info since the last patch (6 months ago!)...

btw,
    crosshair is bugged while using Point Fire Enhance, it's wide (as default) until you shoot the first shot (or melee, I'm not sure)

and they need to do something with bug/glitch with Loadout Pro... I'm afraid to say what's the bug because everyone will start using it. If Crytek shows interest, I'm sure someone will give them info.
    06 Apr 2012, 19:26

Guys, will not have any patches, if you want to play learn to shoot and stop crying.
    06 Apr 2012, 19:39

rtr150 wrote:Guys, will not have any patches, if you want to play learn to shoot and stop crying.

06 Apr 2012, 19:41

StorMaj wrote:"when there is more information we'll share it"
    they don't have any info since the last patch (6 months ago!)...

btw,
    crosshair is bugged while using Point Fire Enhance, it's wide (as default) until you shoot the first shot (or melee, I'm not sure)

and they need to do something with bug/glitch with Loadout Pro... I'm afraid to say what's the bug because everyone will start using it. If Crytek shows interest, I'm sure someone will give them info.

I'm not expecting a patch either, but they did share info they got.
    They shared the problems about Crysis 2 DLC's and they gave us tactical replays...
    06 Apr 2012, 20:10

XM2224 wrote:
    rtr150 wrote:Guys, will not have any patches, if you want to play learn to shoot and stop crying.

Whatever this guy says is pure gold.He is the best player to ever played any online game.Just reading his post can make u a pro.

06 Apr 2012, 21:51
  • 06 Apr 2012, 22:04
  • 17 Apr 2012, 15:09
  • 20 Apr 2012, 19:58
  • 20 Apr 2012, 22:17
  • 20 Apr 2012, 23:04

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence