Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • 18 Mar 2012, 12:41
  • Subject: Re: Patch 1.9.5 Fix-List

djangoxl2 wrote:I'm pretty amazed about how Crytek dropped their fanbase like a bad habit, pissing them in the face and STILL!! People are begging for fixes while wagging their tails like Golden Retrievers.

You're SCREWED!! Accept it and stop asking for ****! It aint gonna happen!

Looks like someones both mad, jelly and taking things too seriously ^_^
    18 Mar 2012, 12:47
  • 04 Apr 2012, 08:22

BUMP!

And update: That annoying friendslist doesn't even show your ONLINE friends on top, you always have to find them.. and it's super irritating and cheap.
    04 Apr 2012, 12:06

Crazyfist wrote:BUMP!

And update: That annoying friendslist doesn't even show your ONLINE friends on top, you always have to find them.. and it's super irritating and cheap.

bumpity-bump-bump

I second that notion...
    04 Apr 2012, 20:20

Crazyfist wrote:BUMP!

I think that the chat system also needs a redesign.

-it is slow
    -when a message dissapears you can't view it again
    -it's ugly in general
    -you sometimes can't delete what you typed and sometimes letters are missing
    05 Apr 2012, 10:16

it seems that crytek doesn't check their forums anymore... someone should send an email or something to get more informations regarding critek's plans about crysis. I've noticed they're buisy with other projects like warface ad other stuff like Fibble... bah...

i'm an active player and i've detected lot of bugs that i've reported in this forum (xbox 360 known iussues). No one seems to care or to answer.
    06 Apr 2012, 04:41

"Hi Namsei,

Absolutely every piece of info we hear about that is shareable we post up on MyCrysis pretty much instantly. There are still a number of open topics that we are following up/chasing internally, including the DLC troubles on PC and the feedback of the community on MyCrysis.

As always, when there is more information we'll share it, but in the mean time this forum is still regularly monitored and you can get our attention by simply posting in the forums, or dropping me a PM.

Best Regards,
    Cry-Tom"

Well, that's it. We know everything that we're allowed to know. Let's just wait. Maybe another 6 months. Who knows.
    06 Apr 2012, 08:51
  • 06 Apr 2012, 18:49

Next point: When sidepack is equipped and you're using the grenade launcher attachment you have to reload a grenade when you first switch to the launcher
    06 Apr 2012, 19:14

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence