Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*

Crytek responsible for all the bugs and cheaters?

Yes, fix the anti cheat system and bugs ASAP!
100%
No, let losers cheat with illegal cd keys, we like bugs.
No votes

Total votes : 9

• Author
  • Subject: Re: Crytek responsible? ><

In the end it is EA, not crytek's fault. They cut all funding to crytek when it didn't beat black ops, which is what EA wanted it to do, which, even though I consider this currently the best game out there in the world, was never going to attract the mindless dribbling eight year olds that play CoD.

So basically blame EA for being money laundering b*stards :(, as well as all the Sh*tty players we have, although they are great fun to humiliate, C4, stealth kill, tea bag etc. :D
    03 Mar 2012, 19:08

Jwimpeney wrote: They cut all funding to crytek when it didn't beat black ops, which is what EA wanted it to do

Oh c'mon, no one literally believed the statement, which was a pre-release statement... It was just a silly soundbite from the head guy at Crytek, who says a lot of silly nonsense. And the statement was whether there would be a Crysis 3, in which Crysis 2 would 'have to sell Black Ops numbers'

If any company went by that rule there would be no games. It was basically a desperate, and somewhat defensive statement to try and encourage people to buy C2 with the idea that they MUST do it in order for there to be a C3.
    05 Mar 2012, 22:38

sadly, you're right. But without C2 being popular I highly doubt there was going to be C3..

Can't wait
    06 Mar 2012, 10:06

Jwimpeney wrote:sadly, you're right. But without C2 being popular I highly doubt there was going to be C3..

Can't wait

Crysis 2 has sold over 3 million units on all platforms. That's more than enough to guarantee a sequel.
    09 Mar 2012, 02:35

lol, biased poll is biased. It's EA, it has always been EA, from the very fucking start. Ban EA and let Valve take over: Win-Win situation.
    09 Mar 2012, 15:27

Microsoft :) Halo doesn't have that bad a connection problem and they do things against cheaters etc... I'm sure MS helped them with the connection a bit... maybe funded the after release things such as banning cheaters and actually keep the game fixed... 2K seems ok too :)
    Poll isn't good tbh not their fault much...
    12 Mar 2012, 20:48

I personally believe that its both companies faults. To make a patch to solve the hacker problem, all you need is an A-Team of programmers, which honestly, isn't hard. Crytek and EA are working on other games, and have for the most part, turned their backs on Crysis 2. Crysis 2 is now a Community Supported Game.

As for Crysis 3, I sure hope they make it, better than Crysis 2 too. And although the polls support Crysis 3, the sad truth is that their are 3 kinds of lies... Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics...
    13 Mar 2012, 18:25

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence