Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: My bought DLC Decimation pack is gone ?

Hi , i was gonna play some crysis 2 multiplayer and i was gonna check out my dlc pack , and it was gone !! .. as i went to brows my history purcheses it was not there , so i went to brows all the maps in multiplayer and couldent find them anyware ? What Gives ?

Anywone ells having these issues ?
    20 Feb 2012, 08:43
  • Subject: Re: My bought DLC Decimation pack is gone ?

[
    sir.dj wrote:Hi , i was gonna play some crysis 2 multiplayer and i was gonna check out my dlc pack , and it was gone !! .. as i went to brows my history purcheses it was not there , so i went to brows all the maps in multiplayer and couldent find them anyware ? What Gives ?

Anywone ells having these issues ?

To download your DLC again, you can go to this URL: https://secure.mycrysis.com/redeemcode

Once signed in (or you can just follow that link if you are already signed in) and select "Purchase History"

You will have the DLC(s) listed there to download again.

Once downloaded, you will want to make a "dlc" folder in the Users/*yourusername*/Saved Games/Crysis 2 folder and put DLC zip there.

The next time you start Crysis 2, it will automatically unzip the DLC and install it.
    20 Feb 2012, 10:25
  • 20 Feb 2012, 19:00
  • Subject: Re: My bought DLC Decimation pack is gone ?

That method worked out fine for my Retaliation pack after I reinstalled Crysis 2 but not Decimation one. Is there a reason why? I can still see the Decimation maps on my filter list but they're still grayed out on servers list.

Update: It appears I was wrong, it's only specific servers that I can't join but I can still play any of the 2 packs' maps on other servers. For instance, I can't play in neither Sith or fVic servers. I do have the Ignition and fVic packs as well though. Am I missing something?
    10 Apr 2012, 02:57
  • 10 Apr 2012, 03:22
  • 10 Apr 2012, 03:34

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence