Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Why are pirates able to play this game online for free?

I guess its not enough to say that this game was $60 dollars and that the game came unfinished, I just beat the singleplayer and had to do so on one gpu because multi-gpu doesn't work. But now when i went online the game is being played from hacked copies or downloaded versions for free.... I paid and didn't get anything worth it at least these guys got the game for free.
    28 Mar 2011, 15:17
  • 28 Mar 2011, 15:19
  • 28 Mar 2011, 15:21
  • 28 Mar 2011, 15:22
  • 28 Mar 2011, 15:25
  • 28 Mar 2011, 15:25
  • Subject: Re: Why are pirates able to play this game online for free?

Acidem wrote:
    xheadshotmastax wrote:it never had anti cheat :) since day 1 people are running around cheating with auto aim and stuff

found that and put it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAcidem?f ... KeM8dyuu6Y

could be a fake or something. look at the serial he uses. :/

no it´s true!! :( I have the original version and tested anyway the cracked 1.1 and it works... damn this online version makes fun but the cheaters and for free pirates destroy the magic. :/
    28 Mar 2011, 15:29

Cry-Tom wrote:We’ve been working hard to resolve as many of the post-launch issues as possible including some improvements to our game security. These updates will be made available via automatic-download later this week.

Thanks. Good to know some fixes are incoming. Are you able to tell me if this includes fixes for the odd Multi-GPU flickering I've been experiencing? I haven't been able to play this yet as I'm not willing to run the game on one GPU and suffer with sub-60 FPS.
    28 Mar 2011, 15:32

When they do patch it, they need to turn off autoupdate at least for the next few patches, and only give access to the patches to Users who can prove their valid s/n key. It might be a pain for us people whom bought the game, but it should put a damper on the pirates, till someone gives them the patches again. Might not stop them all, But anyways, it will thin the hurd some Im sure.
    28 Mar 2011, 15:40

Souly1987 wrote:
    Acidem wrote:
    xheadshotmastax wrote:it never had anti cheat :) since day 1 people are running around cheating with auto aim and stuff

found that and put it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAcidem?f ... KeM8dyuu6Y

could be a fake or something. look at the serial he uses. :/

no it´s true!! :( I have the original version and tested anyway the cracked 1.1 and it works... damn this online version makes fun but the cheaters and for free pirates destroy the magic. :/

think the cheaters are more g*y then the pirates... (for us, who owned the original game)
    pirates "just" play illigal...cheaters destroy everything... anyway both is totally g*y :/

HOPEFULLY patch 1.2 will fix both of it...and dx11 ;)
    28 Mar 2011, 15:42

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence