Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • 14 Mar 2011, 02:42
  • Subject: Re: Nanosuit Soldier vs Spartan Supersoldier from Halo

Master Chief falling from orbit isn't any more impressive than Nomad falling from the plane, because in both cases they can only go as fast as the terminal velocity. (don't get me wrong, Master chief is still the Sh*t)
    14 Mar 2011, 02:59
  • 14 Mar 2011, 03:03

crimzontearz wrote:
    iPwn wrote:Also you can't just give someone a Nanosuit and they will take it off. When you wear a Nanosuit it basically means if you take it off you die, because it is built in a way that is basically becomes your skin and is connected to your blood vessels.

the only Halo I've played is Halo CE, so I wouldn't know.

good GOD dude SPOILERS!!!! Please take the prophet thing off!

It is in released trailers ^^ At least part of it...
    14 Mar 2011, 05:14
  • 14 Mar 2011, 05:21

I know, but the damage needed to even damage the MJOLNIR is immense. And even if the shield went down, the armor is still insanely strong. It itself can deflect most small arms fire that could rip the Nano apart. The repair feature is the only thing keeping the Nanosuit together. However, since I can't use it, I'm glad to use the Nano.

So, for specially trained solders, MJOLNIR easily. You can slap and survive the explosion of a tank incendiary round.

For average guys like us, Nanosuit easily. We can't use the MJOLNIR without shattering our bones. \

P.S. I know the trailers showed the Nano just shrugging off a tank round (if it even was), but come on. We did that in game and the physics would send us playing out of the map with a huge hole in our shoulder.

P.S.S All I'm saying it that MJOLNIR can use all of the Nano's modes and better. However, for a stealth mission, I would definitely pick the Nanosuit for its versatility.

P.S.S.S You can actually take the MJOLNIR off without grievous bodily harm...
    14 Mar 2011, 10:46

Non of the suits is teh win because organic cell in any of those won't survive impact while falling from space on planet ^^

Teh win is....... Chuck Noris, because even when he wasn't born, he break Pangea continent into few pieces with one fart.
    14 Mar 2011, 11:32
  • 14 Mar 2011, 11:45
  • 14 Mar 2011, 14:07

ArnieF4440 wrote:
    The Comfy Chair wrote:So, essentially, chuck norris > all.

Lol, that takes the cake.

But do i need to mention that Spartans will drown instantly if they enter water just taller than them XD

Spartans invasion on earth... "Sorry Sir we fail to take earth, 90% of aver troops drown in that damn oceans" :D
    14 Mar 2011, 14:42

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence