Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: DirectX 11

My laptop have Nvidia GeForce GT 525m and Intel Hd Graphics but i click play to Crysis 3 MP Open beta i get error you need dx11 capable gpu to play crysis 3 mp open beta help pls but i have dx11
    30 Jan 2013, 08:12
  • Subject: Re: DirectX 11

could be the case that the game detects the intel hd graphics card (which is your onboard card I guess) and not the GeForce. Try to disable the Intel HD Graphics card
    30 Jan 2013, 08:16

You'll need to disable the Intel graphics, it's most likely detecting it. And make sure to download Nvidia drivers.
    30 Jan 2013, 08:17

Your have to enable NVIDIA Optimus on your laptop. Then you have to specify that NVIDIA GPU should be used for Crysis 3.
    However, I'm not really sure about the performance with GT525m :(
    30 Jan 2013, 08:18
  • 30 Jan 2013, 08:19

How Can I Disable Intel HD Graphics and able again ? help
    30 Jan 2013, 08:23

IMSiggy wrote:Your have to enable NVIDIA Optimus on your laptop. Then you have to specify that NVIDIA GPU should be used for Crysis 3.
    However, I'm not really sure about the performance with GT525m :(

Thanks. I installed Windows 8 recently and totally forgot that Intel HD is default video card.

Instructions for those who suffer from this error:
    • Go to Nvidia Control Panel.
    • Select Manage 3D settings (under 3D settings).
    • Select Global Settings tab if you want to set Nvidia as global default.
    • Select Program Settings tab, add and select Crysis 3 executable, if you want to set Nvidia as Crysis 3 default.
    • Set Preferred graphics processor to High-performace NVIDIA processor.

P.S. Performance is surprisingly good on low (might even better then Crysis 2).
    30 Jan 2013, 11:04

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence