Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • 07 Mar 2013, 16:48
  • Subject: Re: Data Patch C - Coming Soon!

Fixed an issue where the Takedowns spread escalated too quickly in certain zoom modes

YESSSSSSSSS. I thought I was going crazy when it happend.
    07 Mar 2013, 17:04

Cry-JohnC wrote:[*] Fixed an issue where the Takedowns spread escalated too quickly in certain zoom modes

Uhm, which zoom modes are that? Because I've been having crazy issues with this gun with RDS, Assault Scope and Tech Scope...
    07 Mar 2013, 17:15
  • 07 Mar 2013, 17:19

So your point is that it can give you an advantage in different combinations. That's interesting, since I have played a lot with the game already and all I see is that most of the people are running and gunning around in no-zoom with Maneuverability, Auto Armor and Rapid Fire perks and with Jackal or Scar.
    I think some perks should be balanced in some way, especially Maneuverability. Most of the people are using the same perks, weapons and attachments all the time. This is a game where you have a lot of options, but still a lot of players try to stick to the most OP loadout. I'm not trying to convince you all, but I'm just trying to make the game a bit more balanced, so everyone will have a chance, who choose another loadout.
    So you are saying that you want to nerf this so it will be easy for you to play?
    Please stop... the weapons are the only things in this game that needs to be balanced (and the bow needs to be weaker in the non nanosuit gamemode).
    07 Mar 2013, 17:23
  • 07 Mar 2013, 17:29

Just downloaded the new patch about 1 hour ago, quit Origin, restarted, logged in to multiplayer, but it still says Patch_B online. I quit again, checked for an update, Origin tells me my version is up to date. Back in mutliplayer it is still Patch_B shown and I cannot connect to any server (and the list ist quite small now...). Guess I have to wait a little longer...?
    07 Mar 2013, 17:30

Slystyle5 wrote:So your point is that it can give you an advantage in different combinations. That's interesting, since I have played a lot with the game already and all I see is that most of the people are running and gunning around in no-zoom with Maneuverability, Auto Armor and Rapid Fire perks and with Jackal or Scar.
    I think some perks should be balanced in some way, especially Maneuverability. Most of the people are using the same perks, weapons and attachments all the time. This is a game where you have a lot of options, but still a lot of players try to stick to the most OP loadout. I'm not trying to convince you all, but I'm just trying to make the game a bit more balanced, so everyone will have a chance, who choose another loadout.

Yeh that's the point of perks
    that's always been the case with perks to find what works best,
    plus we all have the same choices,
    so potentially we all have the same ability,
    the only way is maybe to ad more perks to the list

on a personal note I find Maneuverability fine because I also can use it.
    07 Mar 2013, 17:35
  • 07 Mar 2013, 17:37

iìm ADMIN of server and i want this:

- Increase limit of game in RANKED mode as i want
    - Select mode of nanosuite not allowed, i want to have possibility to remove cloack .. ( i want play only with armour)
    - Have a possibility to ingame command (kick,ban, move, map, mode )without write always rcon_command, with a integrate rcon and authentication tool..

bye
    07 Mar 2013, 17:49

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence