Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Re: Data Patch C - Coming Soon!

Blutaar666 wrote:seems that you made your thoughts.

Developers Choice, I saw that in the server manual - so what does it do? I could imagine a mode where everyone got maneuverabillity but no other modules...

previously it was reduced health and everyone could only use the majestic revolver pistol. so patch_c they changed it up to something else.

thank you crysis, hopefully this will satisfy all the whiners against the alpha jackal. now let's hope for the real patch to fix game freezing and lose of connection to crysis 3 servers.
    07 Mar 2013, 14:33

Suggestion to the next Developers Choice: Aliens pre-set

4 predefined classes and each one with an alien weaponry

MORTAR FEST
    07 Mar 2013, 14:39

Arkazon wrote:
    Section-Nine wrote:Are the missing dog tags issue fixed yet ?

CephxNightmare wrote:Is there any (new) insight about the party crash issues on the Xbox version of the game?

The causes of both these issues are known about but require a title update to fix rather than a data patch.

and when is that patch coming?
    07 Mar 2013, 14:45
  • 07 Mar 2013, 15:35
  • 07 Mar 2013, 15:37

Any way grenades can get a meter designation so players know how far they are? As it stands its kinda hard to escape them when playing crashsite or spears.
    07 Mar 2013, 15:58

stanchore wrote:Please reduce the maneuverability speed... This is a very unbalanced perk (((((

That's the whole point of perks to have advantage in different combinations, there is no perk balancing it just a choice of tactic,
    only weapons are balance issues.
    07 Mar 2013, 16:16
  • 07 Mar 2013, 16:17

Yo, what about laser sight + xmags?

I want my feline with rapid fire, point fire enhance, xmags and laser sight to work
    07 Mar 2013, 16:29

So your point is that it can give you an advantage in different combinations. That's interesting, since I have played a lot with the game already and all I see is that most of the people are running and gunning around in no-zoom with Maneuverability, Auto Armor and Rapid Fire perks and with Jackal or Scar.
    I think some perks should be balanced in some way, especially Maneuverability. Most of the people are using the same perks, weapons and attachments all the time. This is a game where you have a lot of options, but still a lot of players try to stick to the most OP loadout. I'm not trying to convince you all, but I'm just trying to make the game a bit more balanced, so everyone will have a chance, who choose another loadout.
    07 Mar 2013, 16:40

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence