Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Re: Crysis 3 Preload

[FL]RoTh_W3ll3s wrote:
    [FL]RoTh_W3ll3s wrote:France pre-load.

I've preordered it through GMG (=> UK) a while ago.
    I've noticed on Saturday that I could redeem my key ( provided by GMG) in Origin.
    I got then a pop up in origin:
    "Confirm product for xxxxx
    Crysis 3 Hunter Edition (Czech, German, English US, Spanish Spain, French, Italian, Turkish, Chinese Traditional)
    etc etc "

My Windows is in French, my Origin is set in English GB (means UK).
    Is there any English UK ( or English GB) language option for this game ?
    I want it installed in English. But English UK would be better, considering keyboard settings: azerty vs qwerty

I haven't redeemed my code yet, considering I had to get an answer about this language issue before.
    In case the iso from Capsule (GMG's downloader) would have the English GB and if redeeming the code though Origin before getting it through Capsule would prevent me from installing from the Capsule's iso

edit:
    Can you confirm that the preload is only the iso, that will need to be installed then in another folder ?

any English GB / English UK language option then ?

does the prelong install the game or only download files for the installation ?

It's installed but locked down.
    18 Feb 2013, 15:08

Hi,

I recently pre-ordered the Digital Delux Edition of Crysis 3 on Origin and I have been noticing lately around many forums that people in the UK are able to preload the game now. I too live in the UK but I am unable to start preloading my copy of Crysis 3. Does anyone know why this is?

Thank you. :)
    18 Feb 2013, 17:42
  • 18 Feb 2013, 17:56

there is not a English UK download but its English US

so if prophet is hungry and wants chips he gets crisps instead :D
    18 Feb 2013, 18:15

MrDJjim wrote:there is not a English UK download but its English US

so if prophet is hungry and wants chips he gets crisps instead :D

it's weird it's not fully localized.
    Anyway, contrary to BF3, the keyboard settings are ok (mean azerty) if they are the same thant in Crysis 2 ( and Crysis3 Alpha and Beta).

So even you have to get English US ?
    I don't have to worry about it then, no setting anywhere to get English UK, which is unvailable.
    18 Feb 2013, 20:32

This is what I got in the way of languages with the Hunter Edition from Origin.

18 Feb 2013, 21:44

these are also all the languages I coud get when I redeem my GMG Key in Origin.

Apart the fact that it's specified English (US) on my pop-up. But it seems now obvious that for Origin / Crytek English (US) = English = English (GB)
    18 Feb 2013, 23:06

i live in sweden and i cant pre-load FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    19 Feb 2013, 21:01

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence