Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Crysis 3 Closed Alpha - Thank You

Hi everyone,

As you know, the Crysis 3 Closed Alpha is now finished. We want to thank everyone who participated and offered their feedback and support both in-game and on the forums. We got a lot of great feedback, had a chance to put a lot of pressure on the systems to make sure they'd hold up and generally had a lot of fun fraggin' with you :)

We're now going to review the Closed Alpha forum (which is why it's now unavailable) and dig through all of the feedback to make sure your voices are heard for when the full game comes out next year. We ask that you please do not make any more posts about the Alpha and please continue to respect the 'closed' nature of the test and the NDA, of which we are really impressed that you upheld so well, so thank you for that :)

Looking forward to future C3MP games with you guys and thanks again!

- Crytek
    10 Nov 2012, 15:09
  • 10 Nov 2012, 16:43
  • Subject: Re: Crysis 3 Closed Alpha - Thank You

I take the NDA very seriously. I expect you to take the game just as seriously.

The Alpha was mighty impressive: Keep up the good job, and see you in the next test phase!
    10 Nov 2012, 16:52
  • 10 Nov 2012, 17:19

Hi! I hope that developers will attentively read All our responses!!! And not to be turned by a back to us!!! As happened with Crysis 2!!!
    10 Nov 2012, 18:17
  • 10 Nov 2012, 19:03

AID84 wrote:Hi! I hope that developers will attentively read All our responses!!! And not to be turned by a back to us!!! As happened with Crysis 2!!!

Reading does not mean implementing. In most cases, they have their design and what they want to do with C3 already locked in, so they can't stray too far from that path. Community insight may change a few minor things or balance.
    10 Nov 2012, 20:40

(Sorry for bad english) Please make new beta closed testing, for people how make pre-order for example. You have functional servers and i don`t see problem that they work continue! For me interesting multiplayer, i play before in another game, but it tired. Crysis 3 is very interesting, Museum is very dynamical map. Was cool massacre. :-) Now wait February? It is not real ...
    Do something with bow, it is cheat one-shot-kill, surrealistic disbalance.

PS I specially buy new top hardware for this game and another one, wait february? No, no, no ...
    10 Nov 2012, 21:40
  • 10 Nov 2012, 22:11

Thank you, devs, for giving us the chance to play an awesome game and to help make it even better!

Now, WHAT THE FRAG AM I GONNA DO UNTIL FEBRUARY??? :(

[hopes for the beta]
    10 Nov 2012, 22:29

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence