Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Re: [List] Collection of Issues found in Crysis 2 (XBOX)

my biggest problem is lag and hit detection i cant figure out if one is due to the other but all my friends experience it too like sometimes ill be in armor mode and the enemy will be in camo and ill shoot him 4-5 times and he'll kill me in 1-2....something very wrong there it also seems that the kill cams are waaayy off, the sounds dont match up and most the time it shows the guy missing all the bullets....and another big one is the map rotation....always starts at skyline/terminal, then second its statue/pier 17 so everytime you back out to change a class around or pick up a friend you have to start the process over so i haven't gotten to experince the maps all the way yet i can think of many others but main point is we need a patch quick or a very devoted crysis fan will not be playing multiplayer anymore
    24 Mar 2011, 11:07

i have trouble withe tehe alternate button layout too.
    zoom and crouch is only posiible simultaniously and the menu music is horrible loud sometimes mute button ftw XD

very important issue you missd is the bad serverconnection hope they boot up some servers soon
    24 Mar 2011, 12:17

binky1987 wrote:my biggest problem is lag and hit detection i cant figure out if one is due to the other but all my friends experience it too like sometimes ill be in armor mode and the enemy will be in camo and ill shoot him 4-5 times and he'll kill me in 1-2....something very wrong there it also seems that the kill cams are waaayy off, the sounds dont match up and most the time it shows the guy missing all the bullets....and another big one is the map rotation....always starts at skyline/terminal, then second its statue/pier 17 so everytime you back out to change a class around or pick up a friend you have to start the process over so i haven't gotten to experince the maps all the way yet i can think of many others but main point is we need a patch quick or a very devoted crysis fan will not be playing multiplayer anymore

I noticed that about the maps to. Last night i was able to stay in a lobby long enough and played alot of maps i never even seen before I have to disagree about not playing MP. Even with the minor issues i think its the best FPS out there right now.
    24 Mar 2011, 13:29

during the checkpoint "hargrave" right before the first time you encounter the "ceph heavy" unit there is a constuction trailer with ammo resupply and 2 bricks of c4. my problem is i couldent pick up the c4 till i knocked it off the table then once it prompted me to hit x to pick the c4 up i did but i cant select it from the dpad menu i hit left twice because i also had a jaw rocket and it shows the c4 in my invintory buy i cant select it. i restarted the checkpoint and i had the same issue. sorry about my spelling im realy bad with that
    24 Mar 2011, 16:09

Single player stuff I've run into.

1. Power Out - Dealing with the pinger to buy some time, just before the pinger comes. You are unable to pick up the JAW if you first pick up the Demo Grendal. Not picking up the Demo Grendal allows you to picks up the JAW. These are located next to the Heavy Metal shop/building.

1a. If you have to reload the above section because you failed can sometimes can result in some items not being rendered. They exist on the map but you can't see them. This occurred with the JAW as well.

2. Completing the game on Supersoilder may not give achievement for completion. I'm sitting here looking at a 19/19 for all levels of difficulty and have all achievements for that except the final Supersoilder one.

3. Road Rage – Missiles fired over the top of vehicles tend to hit an invisible wall.

4. Proximity Alarm will sound for friendly characters. If you happen to be at the gun of an AI driven car get ready to mute the volume for that ride.

5. Character floats without input from the player. This seems to happen when next to or close to cover. Correctable by jabbing the stick in the opposite direction. Tried multiple wired controllers and it happened on all of them.

6. Silencers may or may not break stealth. The marshal with silencer will break stealth after the second shot consecutive shot. A silenced pistol will not break stealth at all. The Scarab silenced will instantly break stealth. By design?

7. AI can be trained. If you put yourself into a 1 entrance only place the AI will continue to try and flank you by coming through the single opening rather than waiting outside for you to come out. Easy nano farming in some places, even on Supersolider difficulty.

8. A walk in the park - Sometimes falling off the map doesn't result in death. You get stuck in a kind of purgatory that you can only quit from.

That’s all I can remember on my Supersoilder play through. Total time was 7 hours 15 mins 47 secs with 88.65% complete. I'll be trying out MP later today.

-Sly
    24 Mar 2011, 17:16

My major issue is on the Alternative Control setting, the second sniper zoom is also still mapped to the RS while it should be mapped to B. This is causing issues with crouching and changing zooms at the same time.
    24 Mar 2011, 17:40

I didn't see this under the multiplayer part. It doesn't really affect you doing well or not, but the killcams are generally bad and misrepresent what took place. This makes it hard for us to determine what's happening in the game world.

Heck, I still don't know how many bullets it takes to kill someone. For me, it's sometimes 7+ hitmarkers before somebody drops. The killcams will show me drop in 2! Non-headshot bullets of course.
    24 Mar 2011, 18:46

Inconsistent multiplayer gameplay.

It can take only a few rounds to kill someone in power armor and yet other times it will take the full clip and still fail. All this with successful hit markers... and yes both times they have Maximum Armor.

Then you watch their killcam and witness a 4-bullet spray kill.
    24 Mar 2011, 18:59
  • 24 Mar 2011, 19:08
  • 24 Mar 2011, 19:19

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence