Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Re: About QuiT Clan

xXxMaster-Jedi wrote:He says that he wants to join the clan, he likes the QuiT clan, members, lives in Germany, he is 19 years old, his Turkish is not good etc.

I replied to him that no way and not to use our clan tag anymore and that the most hated players here are the cheaters. Told him that as a cheater we have nothing to do with him and he can never ever have anything to do with us and not to contact us anymore.

He said the same to us, he uses google translate (can only speak German) and we told him the same thing you told him. Haha. What a weirdo.
    14 Mar 2012, 09:22
  • 15 Mar 2012, 00:36

if you allow him associate him with your clan innocent players will be accused. My advise keep the clan under a certain number. more you let join more harder remember to others who is real who fake. Less members in quit clan let you cheaters found out more easy.
    15 Mar 2012, 11:00

Yesterday played with your Clan tag Archangel10.He used speedhack ,unfortunately i had turned off Fraps :(
    15 Mar 2012, 11:19

Hello guys.

We have a problem last months with players who use our clan tag "QuiT" whithout never been accepter from us.

So please know that the member list of our clan is:

1. xXxMaster-Jedi [Leader]

2. Chicken_Murderer111 [Leader]

3. I.SEE.DEAD.PEOPLE [Leader]

4. Kavlas [Leader]

6. Chulli

8. Alparslanyk

9. Kagrunz

10. Xbert22

11. IRRITANT

12. Derka82

13. Master-Eki

14. Arcanone1337

15. The Crow

16. Pranoy407

17. Starweapon

18. Chronos83

19. HyperEnergi

20. Gwet432

21. TownCryer8

22. soofi

23. Joealp

24. George3640

25. BeardedMosquito

26. Plague470

27. Fighter05

28. MAiB

29. bricco

30. Amonare

31. LeutnantSryke

32. Raka35_xXProXx

33. Sir-ANT

34. FastGunner64

35. Krahtal

36. TheHax5

37. Nishantarya98

38. Barroom_kicks_ass

39. kirancrytex

40. ReLeQue

41. Sn1perturk0(TR)

42. LubosZ36

43. evolution999

44. addictedtoBreath

45. EpicPunch

46. AyushV50

47. redracer0001

48. Tahercrysis

49. FARUKFAR

50. Archangel10

51. MorbidAngel

52. Rok Sako to rok lo

No other player than those is member of our clan and if any new member join our clan we will post it here, on our forum and on facebook on our group.

--> New member can join our clan ONLY if the 4 leaders accept the member. <--

--> We are not responsible for players using our clan tag and are not in this list. <--

We dont want cheaters so if you have solid evidence that any of our clan members is hacking, show it to us in order to remove the member. If you dont have solid evidence please dont waste our time.

thank you.
    15 Mar 2012, 13:41

We would also like to inform that we are discussing of hosting a crash site tournament in our server.

We are looking now all the aspects of hosting this tournament in order to prevent any problems.

We are thinking of maps: city hall, wall street and parking deck 5v5 but it is not the final decision, soon any of the leaders will announce here, in our forum and on our group on facebook the rules, maps, etc of the tournament and also the beginning of registration to the tournament.

thank you.
    15 Mar 2012, 14:00

I think I found another fake, seeing as it's not in your list. He went by the name of ElotrixHD with the clantag QuiT.

Also, after searching for him on gametracker, several similar usernames appear
    15 Mar 2012, 14:37
  • 15 Mar 2012, 16:48

i am not planing on joining a clan tell i get use to my computer for games. and learn the keyboard and mouse again. right now i am on self training. i cant join a clan untell i get use to playing muiltplayer again. (normally play games for single player on PC)
    15 Mar 2012, 17:39

Do you remember the map and game type?

LubosZ36 wrote:Yesterday played with your Clan tag Archangel10.He used speedhack ,unfortunately i had turned off Fraps :(
    15 Mar 2012, 17:44

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence