Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Re: Players Wanted!!

aw3s0m0 wrote:Reinstalled all 6 maps(i think i had one of em installed in wrong directory), and now i can log into your server #12, but i still get error "The installed map version is different to the version used this server.".

I got all the files from the link you provided, and Crysis 2 was closed when i reinstalled 6 maps.

Hotel Rooftop is what is giving you trouble.
    24 Feb 2012, 15:28

I have been playing on the newly restored Verynet. servers last week or two. Just joined on their CS Solo server but that cheatin nub ///AMG was in there so... Attempted to get the **** kicked but couldn't manage it. He was on my team and I still coudln't get enough of the opposing team to vote - they must be masochists or something, maybe retards.

Anyhow, I quit and decided to take a trip across the pond to The Kill Factory servers. Played a few rounds of Assault and noticed some odd gameplay from someone running with OVER tags that I put down to my c.130 ping. Then switched to a CtR server on Lighthouse where I found people boostin the relay - which is pointless isn't it... on an unranked server?!?! Plus there was someone glitching behind the hospital.

Still, at least these servers have an active admin so I think I'll pop back over later for a few rounds. Any idea when they become 'ranked'?
    24 Feb 2012, 17:37

Lol, eheh, I suppose you've let them be in their pointless effort and didn't tell that the server was unranked.

Jac70 wrote:Then switched to a CtR server on Lighthouse where I found people boostin the relay - which is pointless isn't it... on an unranked server?!?!
    24 Feb 2012, 17:41

Well not exactly :D....

Running in and it's
    "They've got our relay"
    "Relay returned"
    "They've got our relay"
    "Relay returned"
    "They've got our relay"
    "Relay returned"
    etc etc etc

so I stop in the middle n type
    "why r u boostin on an unranked server???????"
    no reply

keep on runnin, grenade, kill,
    other teamy holds the relay so I can't take it
    then enemy runs in n guns me down,

"why the fk r u boostin, it's unranked morons"
    run in, grenade, double kill, get the relay, head back to base
    get about halfway before bullets start whizzin past my ears
    drop the relay behind a barricade n shoot down the enemy runnin in,
    pick up the relay then get the announcement "5 seconds" got half the map to cover,
    End of Round 2
    goodnight.
    24 Feb 2012, 17:53
  • 24 Feb 2012, 17:56

I believe you have all custom maps here: viewtopic.php?t=25780

btw, you don't need to copy/paste every folder separate, just copy gamecrysis2, paste it in your game folder (where original gamecrysis2 is) and overwrite existing files and folders.
    24 Feb 2012, 19:01

I'm still cracking up about the relay boosters on an unranked server. It just says it all.
    25 Feb 2012, 14:24

I still want players! I want you max out my bandwidth and make me have to buy more! Get these maps! Try them! Play them! You will like them!
    12 Mar 2012, 04:27

aw3s0m0 wrote:Uploaded 2nd short video from The Kill Factory server #12, this is a small map callled Shipment. (probably a great map to practice 1vs1)

p.s. didn't convert the video(recorded at 100fps) this time to check if youtube can support 60+fps.. but the uploaded video only runs at 35fps if i play full screen on youtube with fraps on. :(

35fps = maximum youtube fps? (also the quality is still crap n its not even converted to x264)

Unfortunaly predictable respawn make the game don't interesting. You would be very upset, if it was played that card with me))) On this map should be to alter respawn.
    P.S. I"m contacted the author of this card(IGOR.T) for change respawns.
    12 Mar 2012, 12:03

aw3s0m0 wrote:Do you think it might be a good idea to make one of your servers for cheaters only? so all the losers can hang out on the server instead and leave all the normal people alone. :D

I've thought about putting up a "anything goes" server, but I don't want to encourage that sort of thing. Besides, that's what GixX server basically is along with a number of other ranked servers out there.
    12 Mar 2012, 12:35

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence