Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Re: Patch 1.9.5 Fix-List

n0ne0fTh3Ab0v3 wrote:CrazyFist when making a list it is important to write down only bugs and not your own oppinion like 4 and 9. In crywars laser also reduced the recoil in exchange for lack of stealth. It is intended weither you like it or not and makes sense.

If this was not the case you might aswell remove laser attachment from the game since it would have no use whatsoever.

subed.

shame that crysis 2 will never have a new patch.
    17 Dec 2011, 19:52

{IAM}.4GEN7 wrote:Does any of you guys get a problem with the chat system? Sometimes, you can't even backspace what you write and you have no choice but to press enter.

Exactly... And sometimes it eats up some letters.
    17 Dec 2011, 21:02

n0ne0fTh3Ab0v3 wrote:CrazyFist when making a list it is important to write down only bugs and not your own oppinion like 4 and 9. In crywars laser also reduced the recoil in exchange for lack of stealth. It is intended weither you like it or not and makes sense.

If this was not the case you might aswell remove laser attachment from the game since it would have no use whatsoever.

It is a little bit off topic but I want to say sth about the laser thing thing. The laser on the scar does following:

- reduces recoil hip firing
    - reduces the recoil ADS alot (especially the vertical one)
    - improves the strafe speed

I understand everybody who says "ya, but you will be seen easier etc." now BUT it is only working on the scar (which is pretty much an allrounder) like this.

For example: A feline/scarab with laser is slower than the scar with laser. And we did not talk about the bullet spread yet...

Anyways, it is your decision to use it. Really, believe me.. Image your friends doing a race with their new bicycles - you are allowed to join with a motorcycle anytime, if you dont drive too fast nobody will arrest you for this.

Personally, I like to use big range of weapons in a fps - It challenges me and keeps up the fascination but I can see the reasons for sticking with the scar.

See you ingame.
    17 Dec 2011, 23:08
  • 17 Dec 2011, 23:30

Blutaar666i wrote:

It is a little bit off topic but I want to say sth about the laser thing thing. The laser on the scar does following:

- reduces recoil hip firing
    - reduces the recoil ADS alot (especially the vertical one)
    - improves the strafe speed

I understand everybody who says "ya, but you will be seen easier etc." now BUT it is only working on the scar (which is pretty much an allrounder) like this.

For example: A feline/scarab with laser is slower than the scar with laser. And we did not talk about the bullet spread yet...

Anyways, it is your decision to use it. Really, believe me.. Image your friends doing a race with their new bicycles - you are allowed to join with a motorcycle anytime, if you dont drive too fast nobody will arrest you for this.

Personally, I like to use big range of weapons in a fps - It challenges me and keeps up the fascination but I can see the reasons for sticking with the scar.

See you ingame.

Scar needs the extra speed to dodge the higher firing rate of scarab and higher accuracy of grendel. I don't see it being overpowered.
    18 Dec 2011, 03:39
  • 20 Dec 2011, 08:22

n0ne0fTh3Ab0v3 wrote:Scar needs the extra speed to dodge the higher firing rate of scarab and higher accuracy of grendel. I don't see it being overpowered.

20 Dec 2011, 08:43

I already write this wish list to santa so hopefully santa will go to crytek office and kick their **** back to work and deliver this patch this holidays.
    21 Dec 2011, 17:54
  • 07 Jan 2012, 16:08
  • 07 Jan 2012, 19:18

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence