Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Re: Patch 1.9.5 Fix-List

The first 50 was what me and ScareCrow

Sca2eCroW instead of ScareCrow =)
    Also I can add that I have reached 50 level and didn't have all 64 secret dog tags because after reaching 47 level the trigger didn't work and I wasn't given a point to unlock new secret dog tag.
    Also I have rebooted my Nanosuit
    And Crytek can name new and, I guess, final patch 2.0 (Crysis 2, Nanosuit 2.0, numbers' game =) ).

LiQuidFireUK wrote:We've started an online petition specifically targeting a patch for Crysis 2.
    If you would like to see Crytek patch all these bugs (and finally get rid of the the cheaters and hacks) then add your name to the list!

http://www.change.org/petitions/crytek- ... provements

added my voice to the petition.
    08 Jan 2012, 07:55

we're going to need ALOT more names. make sure you spread the word. paste the link to your crysis friends/clan mates!
    08 Jan 2012, 17:38

Shared the link with ~200 people. Will post it to my youtube channel when I have time.
    08 Jan 2012, 19:11

84. If you already have the dogtag "There is no spoon" You can get it again for no apparent reason while playing Crash site !!!!

85. Sometimes the enemy relay will refuse to deliver when your at your home and if dropped will fly across the map (or fall under the map) then appear at enemy base enemy base
    09 Jan 2012, 00:48

86. Every time you get to the highest Skyline point you have "VIEW TO A KIL" achievement message even if you already have this achievment.
    87. After rebooting the nanosiut all perks stay on their levels (e.g. if you had perk "Mobility" of III level before rebooting you will have "Mobility" of III level after). But when you play multiplayer next time your improved perks are dropped to default. So, there is no logic, because there are only 2 variants: 1) all perks are dropped to default after nanosuit rebooting (as it is with your weapons); 2) all perks have the same level before and after rebooting (as it is with your game mode stats, such as "Win 25/50/100 games in Crash site mode" etc).

P.S. Maybe these issues are only my bugs, but nevertheless they are still bugs and need to be fixed.
    09 Jan 2012, 12:46

I agree with the list fix patch Crysis 2 needs urgently need a security engine that works in real time with anti hacker updates ....

would be the best Crysis 2 is an epic game that Crytek hope you read this this list beyond excellent job of reporting every detail of it.
    12 Jan 2012, 07:37

Donovankovic wrote:I agree with the list fix patch Crysis 2 needs urgently need a security engine that works in real time with anti hacker updates ....

would be the best Crysis 2 is an epic game that Crytek hope you read this this list beyond excellent job of reporting every detail of it.

Hi Dono, make sure you're targeting the right "hackers" before making this request.
    12 Jan 2012, 09:59

{IAM}.4GEN7 wrote:
    Donovankovic wrote:I agree with the list fix patch Crysis 2 needs urgently need a security engine that works in real time with anti hacker updates ....

Hi Dono, make sure you're targeting the right "hackers" before making this request.

Literally I am against hackers and other people who use it yourself you should know;)
    12 Jan 2012, 13:25
  • 12 Jan 2012, 15:10

{IAM}.4GEN7 wrote:Does any of you guys get a problem with the chat system? Sometimes, you can't even backspace what you write and you have no choice but to press enter.

The chat system in C2 is awful. Why does it have such a delay? Is it to stop spam or flooding?

Try and say 'Nice shot' after someone kills you and they have moved on to another 4 kills by the time it pops up. Also, everything interferes with the chat box. Cant the killcam work in the background without cutting you off mid sentence? I'd rather type while I'm waiting to spawn, than have to keep stabbing the space bar so I can get the chat window up again, only to spawn and get shot.

Hmm
    12 Jan 2012, 19:18

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence