Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: MyCrysis Account reseted

Hi!

Yesterday i had problems starting multiplayer in Crysis 2. Crysis always crashed to desktop. All days before i could start multiplayer. I could'nt even login on the mycrysis page with my correct login-name and password. Later i could start multiplayer - but i don't know why. When i logged in all my statistics were deleted! I was level 50 and at a very good rank!

Here is a screenshot from the c2stats.com Site:

c2stats.jpg

What can i do? Can someone get my statistics back?

Thanks
    03 Nov 2012, 12:36
  • 03 Nov 2012, 13:44
  • 04 Nov 2012, 14:09
  • Subject: Re: MyCrysis Account reseted

Does anyone from the mycrysis admins care about what users post here?
    Or is there no support anymore?
    05 Nov 2012, 13:37

While not exactly common, this bug has bitten quite a few users. Any fix for it would likely include restoring data from a backup on the back-end servers, which is just not feasible on a case-by-case basis.

Regrettably, the best advice is to play on. In some cases you may notice that your assessments, unlocks, loadouts, etc. are out of sync with your level development. Usually this is to the players benefit (more is unlocked than should be for the level), but is maddening to some. The first time this "auto-reboot" happened to me I just played on... The second time I decided to create a new fighter and start from scratch. If you elect to create a new MP account, be sure to create a new singleplayer profile to go with it, as some multiplayer data is stored in the singleplayer profile.
    05 Nov 2012, 14:47
  • 06 Nov 2012, 05:10

1994-100-431 wrote:And in order to play through the same network do not have to pay, right?

How is that anyway related?
    06 Nov 2012, 08:29
  • 06 Nov 2012, 09:20

Thx hawx-303i and CH4NCE for your explanations.
    It really seems so that i have to deal with it.
    If i had experienced this two times like you CH4NCE i would be very angry, because this "auto-reboot" normaly may not happen.
    I hope this will not happen again to me.
    06 Nov 2012, 09:45

When it happened the second time, I thought maybe since the account was scrambled once it was more likely to glitch again, so I created a new account. It hasn't happened again. Maybe coincidence, maybe not. I recommend making a new account.
    06 Nov 2012, 10:53

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence