Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • 22 Jun 2011, 18:37
  • Subject: Re: Crysis 2 Patch 1.9 Notes

Sa2fan wrote:No, DX11 is free, it comes with 1.9, the OTHER DX11 package features stuff ONLY DX11 GPU can support, it's additional if you want tessellation, HDR Motion Blur, etc. Also, High Res Texures are optional, they're all free, bro.

Then it's like HORAY!!!! I will celebrate it tonight)
    22 Jun 2011, 18:38
  • 22 Jun 2011, 18:39

Why not fix the connection problems? here in Brazil because many people stopped buying the game simply because the internet connection ADSL oacessão not allow the MP! This one is forced to reconfigure the modem by opening TCP ports: 80, 443, 64100, 6667, 29900, 2990, 28910
    UDP: 27900, 27901, 64100
    Since other games normally!
    22 Jun 2011, 18:50

Finally a real patch and thanks for fixing the bullet penetration bug.

Also please look into damage dealing when a player comes out of cloak mode.
    Feels like when the cloaked player comes out of cloak and shoots, the first 3-5 bullets hit all at once.
    It's like opening the gates to a flood. Could be a netcode problem of some kind but I doubt it.

It is actualy much easier AND faster killing a player when coming out of cloak. And getting very annoying since atleast 60% of the players in a server use cloak the entire game.
    22 Jun 2011, 18:58
  • 22 Jun 2011, 19:07

WTF??? There are a TON of people downloading these two files, so they might be an early release of the patch...

Downloading now to check it out!! It if messes up my Crysis 2 install, no biggie. Im at work anyway...LOL!!

Thanks for the link!!

CRAP! Just found this: Sorry guys, havent been on these forums in a while....

Crysis 2 DX11 and High Res Textures Update

As a number of users were able to download the DX11 and High res texture packages from our test environment we would like to take this opportunity to explain how these files will work and our future plans via a short FAQ;

Where can I download these files?

We have removed the files from our websites until the full release date.

How do I install these packs?
    Both the DX11 and High Res texture packages require Crysis 2 PC Patch 1.9 to work. Without this patch they cannot be installed.

When will patch 1.9 be available?

Crysis 2 PC patch 1.9 AND the DX11 and High Res Texture packages will be made available on on Monday June 27th!

Please note that the files will not work without the PC patch scheduled for release on Monday, more information about this including all download links will be made available to you via and our social network pages. If you would like to see a list of changes made in patch 1.9 you can view them HERE.

- MyCrysis Team
    22 Jun 2011, 19:12

It would be nice to know about this stuff too-

Will DX11 bring some better antialiasing options (as it should), it would be great to get rid of that blurry AA that we have now
    Will POM work with anisotropic filtering? :)
    22 Jun 2011, 19:36

Please make "kick Idles" an options so server admins can disable this. I'd like to have "Kick Idles" feature disabled in my server but that is not an option for the server admins. Please make this a option in the next map, thanks!
    22 Jun 2011, 20:31

So, that's mean I better upgrade my com lol
    Nice work Crytek, I've been waiting for it for long..... time
    22 Jun 2011, 20:37

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence