Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my mycrysis.com account

I can't login to Crysis 2 with my mycrysis.com account. Can anyone help? It won't let me create a new login because it says that the e-mails is already in use.... I do not want to pick a new nick, I haven't had to for 12 years.
    22 Mar 2011, 19:54
  • 22 Mar 2011, 19:58
  • 22 Mar 2011, 19:59
  • 22 Mar 2011, 20:03
  • Subject: Re: I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my mycrysis.com acco

Wrong username/password error

This is the same issue I had with the demo. I can't play multiplayer at all nor redeem my Limited edition version. I bought this game on steam.

As you can tell I know my account my username and password just fine, since I am logged on to the forums, so it can't be human error
    22 Mar 2011, 20:05
  • 22 Mar 2011, 20:06

I was trying to make a new account of course it doesn't allow me since my email address has already been used up. I really didn't want to make a totally new email account just for this game (no I won't use the one for my job), but if that allows it to work I guess I have to do it. Can anyone else collaborate if this really helps???
    22 Mar 2011, 20:10
  • 22 Mar 2011, 20:11
  • 22 Mar 2011, 20:11

I have the same problem. I read on these forums somewhere that this happend to people that created a mycrysis account the first week that the demo was released.

I was able to login and play *Once*, but as stated above I get "invalid username/password".

The game remembered my username so i left that alone and I logged in with the same password that I used to login to this site right now. I even tried resetting the password. No luck.

Obviously this is a major deal breaker. I would be incredibly upset if I had already decided to buy and download it a moment ago.

I'm sure that there are other folks out there looking for a fix for this too. If you have any ideas please let us know sir.
    22 Mar 2011, 20:12

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence