Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: APC. Best clan on crysis 2 ps3 !!!

The core of APC are ranked within the top 20 in the world for wins and skill kills and within the top 100 all round want to test you clans skill then msg me and find out what all the fuss is with APC.
    28 May 2011, 15:23
  • 11 Jun 2011, 06:27
  • Subject: Re: APC. Best clan on crysis 2 ps3 !!!

Level 42 play on ps3.......I been playing for awhile and looking for a clan in an average game I go
    27-3 and more om not ranked that high as you guys are but I know I can get there I have 1k kills over death and
    Im positive over negative in all aspects of the game I play solo fir I have no others to keep up with me
    Psn name is status210
    20 Jun 2011, 22:18

hi, me and my mate want to join ur clan, we play every day, I have headset. Can we join ur team? my PSN-ID : XboXTeRRoR his PSN-ID : Mr.animal88 ( he is ranked in the top ten) !!!! a answer would be nice! greets!
    15 Jul 2011, 15:20

lol i know im good but im not in the top 20 thats for sure, i probably cant join, i actually just get assists, skill kills, the most valuable player, im a team player you dont need to add me but heres my username:bwoodfinest1999
    15 Jul 2011, 20:29
  • 05 Aug 2011, 19:47
  • 16 Aug 2011, 23:17
  • 17 Aug 2011, 01:01

Great, I'm somewhere in the top 800 worldwide I think, but I don't really care for being the worlds best at this game :)

I have played against Mr.Animal88 a few times now, he sure is hard to beat, he recently played with energy transfer, stealth enhance and mobility enhance, equipped with a Feline SMG. Smart choice since it makes you fast and responsive. Also when playing in a clever way, it makes you almost impossible to be spotted.

I used to play with that same load-out, but even though I often ended best player in the matches I started to get bored after a while ... too repetitive.
    I prefer now to play it in a more challenging way with a sniper or some pistol frenzy with the Nova, so I usually don't make high scores or long streaks these days (also rebooted recently so not at full capacity yet), but hey, I enjoy the game and that's what matters to me. I also don't have the ambition to play for long hours on row in front of my console, but I do play daily, so maybe we will meet one day in the MP, that would be nice!

Also excellent players are chevy383driver and thougo89. They are very hard to kill, and almost impossible to spot. Also, they never stand still for a second.
    Both Mr.Animal88 and chevy383driver are now part of the "GODS" clan. thougo89 belongs to the "Mr." Squad

My PSN name is Greevuz
    15 Feb 2012, 18:33
  • 16 Feb 2012, 12:28

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence