Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Warface - made by Crytek

Warface is AAA4 free

A free social fps service providing something new everyday

It takes you to a wide variety of breathtaking locations, placing you in some of the deadliest warzones on the planet. Innovative game design brings you intuitive controls and thrilling, fast-paced action. Teamwork is essential for survival and elevates you to a whole new level of immersion.

Warface offers a wide variety of intense and rewarding multiplayer options. A vast and frequently updated PVE universe, featuring dramatic co-op missions where you are rewarded for both teamwork and individual skill. A full set of class-based PVP modes make for an unrivaled competitive experience.

Warface is powered by CryENGINE 3 making it not only an industry leader in visuals, but also highly accessible for all types of PC. It offers deep interaction with other players adding a level of team play and immersion never before seen in this type of game. Daily content updates in PVE combined with a thrilling, fast paced PVP mode that makes Warface a truly next-gen shooter.

I am very interested and excited about this (cuz it's free, duh) It looks fucking amazing and the gameplay looks fun enough. However, we all know Crytek's reputation, maybe they can pull themselves out of there (if only just a bit) by supporting this game to the end.

Guys and make sure you go to Warface.com and reserve an ID if you are interested!!
    08 Mar 2012, 08:44
  • Subject: Re: Warface - made by Crytek

i'm not supporting this, i'm still waiting basic fixes to C2 mp like the attachments unlocks, the singleshot on the silenced grendel, the playlist, etc...

until that this new game can (and i hope it does) go to hell...
    08 Mar 2012, 19:16

Guy above is a sour puss :P Keep waiting forever then...

Seems alright, considering it's free :)
    Hopefully they can get some experience in online versus so that all future games will have a good connection!
    Love the realism where the guy with the shield moves it outta the way so he dies...
    12 Mar 2012, 20:59
  • 13 Mar 2012, 20:45
  • 14 Mar 2012, 06:03

voluntario wrote:i'm not supporting this, i'm still waiting basic fixes to C2 mp like the attachments unlocks, the singleshot on the silenced grendel, the playlist, etc...

until that this new game can (and i hope it does) go to hell...

Pff.. can you please give it a rest. First of all, yes they f*cked Crysis 2 by not patching it (while it isn't even their fault completely) but still, they are developing a FREE shooter with CryEngine like graphics.

This new game might just pull Crytek out of the sh*t they are in now (for Crysis 2 players at least)

I am very willing to give them another chance in making a mend, and making an awesome game, if they will support it and respect the community as they deserve to be respected.
    14 Mar 2012, 18:43

A new game from Crytek is also to be announced in April 2012, so look out it could be Crysis 3! Or it'd be Timesplitters 4. We're not sure! ;)
    14 Mar 2012, 23:31

If it was any other developer you would think it would be too soon for Crysis 3, but then again Warhead came out real quick after Crysis. I'm hoping for a Crysis game!!!!!!
    14 Mar 2012, 23:37

CephxNightmare wrote:Pff.. can you please give it a rest. First of all, yes they f*cked Crysis 2 by not patching it (while it isn't even their fault completely) but still, they are developing a FREE shooter with CryEngine like graphics.

Correction - With CryEngine graphics :)

I want to see what the connection will be like, if Crytek has improved...
    15 Mar 2012, 19:12

Well, they want to make everyone able to play this game, so graphics will be toned down for the people who need that, that might influence the quality of the graphics.
    16 Mar 2012, 13:50

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence