Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: [quote][quote]shut

[quote][quote]shut up..........[/quote]

The bottom line here will be that all the unproductive name calling, immature swearing, unsubstantiated conspiracy theory advocation and flat out childish and rude commentary some of you will place on this and other forums only pushes the industry to find ways to limit the exposure of future games.

You are not entitled to have access, you are not guaranteed anything and frankly as a business EA/Crytek and other game companies don't OWE you beta access.

Game on :D[/quote]

Nice. And you are right, all of the name calling is childish. However, I don't think swearing is childish, because it is just outright stupid for anyone to swear... I don't care what you are doing. I have simply been waiting to see if I can get into the beta
    30 Jul 2010, 11:34
  • 30 Jul 2010, 18:27
  • Subject: BETA isn't like BC2. I think

BETA isn't like BC2.

I think many people have forgotten what a BETA truly is. It's to test the game for bugs, and to see whether the functionality of the game works.

A BETA isn't where you play the game before release. That's called a DEMO. I'm hoping to be part of the BETA, but of course, if I'm not entitled to it, then there's nothing I can solely do about it.

I think a lot of people will be disappointed with who gets picked. Either way, Crytek is the one who will be hand-picking the people to participate in it. I can assume Crytek will choose the right people.

BlackOp8XI, stop spamming. I doubt you'll get in.
    30 Jul 2010, 18:41
  • Subject: Beta access is great but not

Beta access is great but not to be expected and certainly not to be demanded.
    The only thing you should be able to expect is that if you opt for overnight shipping upon release that it arrive on the day of release.
    30 Jul 2010, 18:45
  • Subject: [quote]BETA isn't like BC2.

[quote]BETA isn't like BC2.

I think many people have forgotten what a BETA truly is. It's to test the game for bugs, and to see whether the functionality of the game works.

A BETA isn't where you play the game before release. That's called a DEMO. I'm hoping to be part of the BETA, but of course, if I'm not entitled to it, then there's nothing I can solely do about it.

I think a lot of people will be disappointed with who gets picked. Either way, Crytek is the one who will be hand-picking the people to participate in it. I can assume Crytek will choose the right people.

BlackOp8XI, stop spamming. I doubt you'll get in.[/quote]
    Agreed. If you aren't going to give any constructive criticism, avoid the beta and download the demo when it arrives. The beta is for community input for tweaks, bugs, and overall performance enhancing suggestions.
    30 Jul 2010, 18:51
  • Subject: [quote]BETA isn't like BC2. I

[quote]BETA isn't like BC2.
    [/quote]
    The "Beta" is whatever the Developer thinks he needs it for. There are many ways of using it, for bugtracking or for promotion (very effective) And just because you say "that's not the true meaning", doesn't interest anyone as long as the Beta works for the devs as it should. No offense though, I don't want to sound harsh.
    30 Jul 2010, 19:06
  • Subject: I can see what you mean Zez,

I can see what you mean Zez, but really, if it's for promotion, then really, trailers could take that part, adverts etc.

I know people use BETA's to get some people into the game, which is good for the developers, but that doesn't help the people who need to fix the game up.
    30 Jul 2010, 19:42
  • Subject: [quote]beta for crysis

[quote]beta for crysis 2[/quote]

Is there any confirmation that there will be a beta for the xbox?
    30 Jul 2010, 19:59
  • 30 Jul 2010, 20:03
  • Subject: [quote]I can see what you

[quote]I can see what you mean Zez, but really, if it's for promotion, then really, trailers could take that part, adverts etc.

I know people use BETA's to get some people into the game, which is good for the developers, but that doesn't help the people who need to fix the game up.[/quote]
    Playing a game for yourself and finding it fun is way more effective then any trailer could ever be ;) And no dev would miss this extra ad possibility. Secondly, it can serve as both bug fixing and advertising action. Some people will still report bugs, other will just have fun and buy the game later perhaps.
    30 Jul 2010, 20:26

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence