Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
    Message
    Posted
  • Subject: Rumor - Crysis for X360?!

    Hello. Today, I'll tell about curious news. As you see, Crysis for Xbox360 was approved in Korea GRB(Game Rating Board). Rating result says, this game is published by EA Korea. And also, Crysis 2 was already released in Korea. I don't think this rating is indicating Crysis 2, so this rating shows existence of Crysis X360 Version.

    If this rating is unmistake, Is crytek porting Crysis 1 for Xbox360?!

    Anyway, You can see Rating details through below site address. (Sorry... This page is written in korean. You should use translator)http://www.grb.or.kr/Statistics/Popup/Pop_StatisticsDetails.aspx?app=37013&type=00
    Attachments
    747952_1.jpg
    Yeah, You See? "CRYSIS XBOX360!!!" (Not CRYSIS2)
    01 Jul 2011, 08:55
  • Subject: Re: Rumor - Crysis for X360?!

    If Crysis 1 ports to PS3 and Xbox 360 (which I doubt because of the graphics and enviroements being too big) , Crytek will fail all it's PC community...
    01 Jul 2011, 12:09
  • Subject: Re: Rumor - Crysis for X360?!

    TSAndrey wrote:If Crysis 1 ports to PS3 and Xbox 360 (which I doubt because of the graphics and enviroements being too big) , Crytek will fail all it's PC community...



    What a load of baloney, Crytek's PC fans let them down by not buying enough games (because of piracy I'm sure).

    Companies arent stupid, they go where the money is, period. The money wasnt on PC because too many PC gamers are thieves.

    On to the issue of Crysis 360, I would love to see it! I dont want to hear about the graphical shortcomings, any attempt will be fun to analyze and play at least.

    Besides, if it is built on Cryengine 3, then like Crysis 2 there's no reason it shouldnt look pretty great especially for a console game.

    I only wonder what kind of release date we would be looking at. I assume surely not this year, so hopefully spring 2012 (more likely even later ). And I also expect it would be sold for 39.99 or some price like that.

    But I'm all for more games to play!

    Although now that I do remember Crysis was a pretty bad game lol. Still, maybe I'll enjoy it more on console, maybe it could even have some additions. But mainly I would just like to see the graphical sacrificies for curiosities sake.
    01 Jul 2011, 14:16
  • Subject: Re: Rumor - Crysis for X360?!

    Shark974 wrote:
    TSAndrey wrote:If Crysis 1 ports to PS3 and Xbox 360 (which I doubt because of the graphics and enviroements being too big) , Crytek will fail all it's PC community...



    What a load of baloney, Crytek's PC fans let them down by not buying enough games (because of piracy I'm sure).

    Companies arent stupid, they go where the money is, period. The money wasnt on PC because too many PC gamers are thieves.

    On to the issue of Crysis 360, I would love to see it! I dont want to hear about the graphical shortcomings, any attempt will be fun to analyze and play at least.

    Besides, if it is built on Cryengine 3, then like Crysis 2 there's no reason it shouldnt look pretty great especially for a console game.

    I only wonder what kind of release date we would be looking at. I assume surely not this year, so hopefully spring 2012 (more likely even later ). And I also expect it would be sold for 39.99 or some price like that.

    But I'm all for more games to play!

    Although now that I do remember Crysis was a pretty bad game lol. Still, maybe I'll enjoy it more on console, maybe it could even have some additions. But mainly I would just like to see the graphical sacrificies for curiosities sake.


    yeah right, because of console kiddes like you a game like COD(which is a 60 FPS running piece of sh**t) is selling in millions, buying the same sh**t over and over again.

    Piracy is not so a big deal for crytek, do you know how much crysis 1 sold on PC....and even though the crysis 2 leak came from within Crytek they still blamed the PC community for it..Lame reasoning is like a trend these days...
    01 Jul 2011, 14:37
  • Subject: Re: Rumor - Crysis for X360?!

    The Xbox 360 version of Crysis 2 is on course to become the best selling version of any game in the series this news does not surprise me.
    01 Jul 2011, 14:52
  • Subject: Re: Rumor - Crysis for X360?!

    Shark974 wrote:
    TSAndrey wrote:If Crysis 1 ports to PS3 and Xbox 360 (which I doubt because of the graphics and enviroements being too big) , Crytek will fail all it's PC community...



    What a load of baloney, Crytek's PC fans let them down by not buying enough games (because of piracy I'm sure).

    Companies arent stupid, they go where the money is, period. The money wasnt on PC because too many PC gamers are thieves.

    On to the issue of Crysis 360, I would love to see it! I dont want to hear about the graphical shortcomings, any attempt will be fun to analyze and play at least.

    Besides, if it is built on Cryengine 3, then like Crysis 2 there's no reason it shouldnt look pretty great especially for a console game.

    I only wonder what kind of release date we would be looking at. I assume surely not this year, so hopefully spring 2012 (more likely even later ). And I also expect it would be sold for 39.99 or some price like that.

    But I'm all for more games to play!

    Although now that I do remember Crysis was a pretty bad game lol. Still, maybe I'll enjoy it more on console, maybe it could even have some additions. But mainly I would just like to see the graphical sacrificies for curiosities sake.

    lol stfu, fool. Crysis and Warhead totalled over 4.5 million units sold as of 2010. It's one of the highest selling PC games of all time. Crysis 2 is enough proof that they obviously sold plenty enough, which rolls your dumbass argument.

    And now developers are beginning to acknowledge console game second hand resales are having a larger impact on sales than piracy. What say you to that?

    Judging by the whole "derp if it's not on consoles, I won't play it, 'cause it's bad" thing you have going, I can't say I'm surprised by the retarded reasoning you used to back your argument up. Continue being a lesser mortal.
    01 Jul 2011, 15:20
  • 01 Jul 2011, 15:33
  • Subject: Re: Rumor - Crysis for X360?!

    lol stfu, fool. Crysis and Warhead totalled over 4.5 million units sold as of 2010. It's one of the highest selling PC games of all time. Crysis 2 is enough proof that they obviously sold plenty enough, which rolls your dumbass argument.

    And now developers are beginning to acknowledge console game second hand resales are having a larger impact on sales than piracy. What say you to that?

    Judging by the whole "derp if it's not on consoles, I won't play it, 'cause it's bad" thing you have going, I can't say I'm surprised by the retarded reasoning you used to back your argument up. Continue being a lesser mortal.




    Where's your proof it sold 4.5 m? Link?

    All I heard was 1.5m for Crysis, a figure that was released long after the games release, likely meaning many of those sales were bargain bin prices at that. Even so, 1.5 million is weak for even a average console game sales.

    Have you even ever LOOKED at any PC sales charts and how they get utterly destroyed by console sales? Are you that blind and dumb?

    But you are so right, one cant go on Pirate Bay and observe probanly thousands of people torrenting Crysis 2 right now, and that on only one single pirate site. You are so right, all of those people actually already bought the game and are only stealing it to test their internet connection.

    I really dont care if you dont like the truth, I will continue saying it, and you will not stop me.

    BTW, I happen to have a gaming PC, as well as a 360, so once again your arguments are full of crap. Crysis 1 I beat, and it definitely was a terrible game on PC with so many bugs it was almost unplayable (memory leaks, DX10 bugs etc). Most time I prefer gaming on my 360 to my PC because I like it better, deal with it. PC gaming is dead and buried because of piracy.

    The funny thing is all you guys whine but what, are you saying Crytek hates money? They just gave up all that big PC money you pretend is there just because they hate money? You're a fool. The fact is their is no big PC money, and that is why NOBODY supports the Pc anymore. And look how you guys "support" one of the only companies that still support PC at all, Crytek. All you do is gripe and complain at them.

    I hope because of guys like you even less companies make games for PC than they do now in the future,. I sincerely hope it. You deserve it.
    01 Jul 2011, 16:35
  • Subject: Re: Rumor - Crysis for X360?!

    Khawaja07 wrote:
    Shark974 wrote:
    TSAndrey wrote:If Crysis 1 ports to PS3 and Xbox 360 (which I doubt because of the graphics and enviroements being too big) , Crytek will fail all it's PC community...



    What a load of baloney, Crytek's PC fans let them down by not buying enough games (because of piracy I'm sure).

    Companies arent stupid, they go where the money is, period. The money wasnt on PC because too many PC gamers are thieves.

    On to the issue of Crysis 360, I would love to see it! I dont want to hear about the graphical shortcomings, any attempt will be fun to analyze and play at least.

    Besides, if it is built on Cryengine 3, then like Crysis 2 there's no reason it shouldnt look pretty great especially for a console game.

    I only wonder what kind of release date we would be looking at. I assume surely not this year, so hopefully spring 2012 (more likely even later ). And I also expect it would be sold for 39.99 or some price like that.

    But I'm all for more games to play!

    Although now that I do remember Crysis was a pretty bad game lol. Still, maybe I'll enjoy it more on console, maybe it could even have some additions. But mainly I would just like to see the graphical sacrificies for curiosities sake.


    yeah right, because of console kiddes like you a game like COD(which is a 60 FPS running piece of sh**t) is selling in millions, buying the same sh**t over and over again.

    Piracy is not so a big deal for crytek, do you know how much crysis 1 sold on PC....and even though the crysis 2 leak came from within Crytek they still blamed the PC community for it..Lame reasoning is like a trend these days...


    Came from within Crytek...right nobody took it, nobody spread it around, thousands of you wonderful PC gamers didn't illegally download it, that's right it's all crytek's fault that you stole their game.

    I hope Crytek never ever makes a game on PC ever again because of you, you deserve it so much.

    I dont even like COD btw. Lol you guys are always so wrong.

    Look, Crytek isn't dumb, where they can make the most money they will do it. So if you are right, then they will make Crysis 3 only on PC. Dont hold your breath.
    01 Jul 2011, 16:40
  • Subject: Re: Rumor - Crysis for X360?!

    Shark974 wrote:
    lol stfu, fool. Crysis and Warhead totalled over 4.5 million units sold as of 2010. It's one of the highest selling PC games of all time. Crysis 2 is enough proof that they obviously sold plenty enough, which rolls your dumbass argument.

    And now developers are beginning to acknowledge console game second hand resales are having a larger impact on sales than piracy. What say you to that?

    Judging by the whole "derp if it's not on consoles, I won't play it, 'cause it's bad" thing you have going, I can't say I'm surprised by the retarded reasoning you used to back your argument up. Continue being a lesser mortal.




    Where's your proof it sold 4.5 m? Link?

    All I heard was 1.5m for Crysis, a figure that was released long after the games release, likely meaning many of those sales were bargain bin prices at that. Even so, 1.5 million is weak for even a average console game sales.

    Have you even ever LOOKED at any PC sales charts and how they get utterly destroyed by console sales? Are you that blind and dumb?

    But you are so right, one cant go on Pirate Bay and observe probanly thousands of people torrenting Crysis 2 right now, and that on only one single pirate site. You are so right, all of those people actually already bought the game and are only stealing it to test their internet connection.

    I really dont care if you dont like the truth, I will continue saying it, and you will not stop me.

    BTW, I happen to have a gaming PC, as well as a 360, so once again your arguments are full of crap. Crysis 1 I beat, and it definitely was a terrible game on PC with so many bugs it was almost unplayable (memory leaks, DX10 bugs etc). Most time I prefer gaming on my 360 to my PC because I like it better, deal with it. PC gaming is dead and buried because of piracy.

    The funny thing is all you guys whine but what, are you saying Crytek hates money? They just gave up all that big PC money you pretend is there just because they hate money? You're a fool. The fact is their is no big PC money, and that is why NOBODY supports the Pc anymore. And look how you guys "support" one of the only companies that still support PC at all, Crytek. All you do is gripe and complain at them.

    I hope because of guys like you even less companies make games for PC than they do now in the future,. I sincerely hope it. You deserve it.



    lol @ 12 year old console kiddie trying to justify his purchase in his crapy console system.


    lol u mad bro?
    01 Jul 2011, 16:46

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

  • Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence