Buy Now Buy Now *mycrysis-interstitial-content*
  • Author
  • Subject: Crysis Wars console cheats on LAN

I've been trying to get some fun console commands to work on a LAN server (i.e. unlimited energy, faster speed mode, godmode, that kind of thing) but none of the commands seem to work.

I've tried starting in devmode and using con_restricted 0 but nothing's made much difference.

When I try using godmode 1 the confirmation text g_godMode = 1 [ ] comes up but I can still kill and be killed. Any other commands to change the suit functions just don't work, the text that appears after I type them in confirms that they haven't been activated.

Any ideas, or am I just doing something completely wrong?
    19 Nov 2012, 02:38
  • Subject: Re: Crysis Wars console cheats on LAN

Godmode only works for clients being in devmode ..

and try to use a dedicated server.

Oh, and disable the internal cheat protection and punkbuster of course:

sv_cheatprotection = 0
    19 Nov 2012, 15:11

Thanks for the reply - starting a dedicated server half-solved the problem. A few of the commands are working now - cl_srengthscale and g_suitcloakenergydrainadjuster are fine.

However, I still can't get most of the other ones working. g_godmode still sticks to 0 and con_restricted 0 simply replies [RESTRICTED]. The rest of the commands that I've tried simply display a couple of empty square brackets [] and do nothing.

I'm really just trying to get some suit speed commands working - faster running speed, no energy drain in speed mode, that kind of thing.

Any more ideas?
    25 Nov 2012, 20:27

g_suitSpeedModeMultiplier, etc. should work :D
    You should disable the cheat protection. Oh, and g_godMode should be used client-side.
    Start the game in devmode (the server), and the client too.

Then it should work :)
    30 Nov 2012, 17:15

ESRB Video Game Rating

This title is rated Mature for:

• Blood
  • Partial Nudity
  • Strong Langague
  • Violence